READ & SHOP NOW
WATCH & SHOP NOW
Whether you need to disguise a big weekend come Monday, or want to look like you just got back from holiday on a Friday night, there’s nothing a little concealer and a touch of glow can’t fix. Sound intimidating? It’s really not. The key is good, hydrating skin care, to plump the skin and give a glow, followed by easy-to-use cream products that blend undetectably into the skin. These secret weapon formulas make you look a little more alive, enhancing what you got, without looking like you’re actually wearing makeup. Press play!
Liquid bronzer, a touch of concealer and a little gel highlighter will make you look and feel like you never left the European summer.
1. Apply a few drops of Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Serum across the face for plumping hydration.
2.Mix Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face SPF 50+ Superscreen with a tiny drop of Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Serum for sun protection with a bronzey glow.
4. Conceal dark circles under the eyes and any redness on the cheeks using Chantecaille concealer. Pat in with fingers for a natural, undetectable finish.
5. Take Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlighting stick across the cheekbones and brow bone for a fresh, healthy glow.
6. Hydrate the lips with Malin+Goetz Lip Moisturiser to remove any dryness.
This look uses a highlighter to give you a healthy glow where you want it (i.e. cheekbones) and a mattifier to take down shine where you don’t (i.e. the T-zone).
1. Apply a few drops of Drunk Elephant B-Hydra serum across the face to hydrate the skin.
2. Use Omorovicza Complexion Perfection all over the face to even out the skin tone.
3. Take RMS Beauty Rose Luminizer across cheekbones for a subtle, healthy glow.
4. Using a brush, apply Rae Morris Mattifier down the t-zone to mattify the skin and take down shine.
Words by Romy ErdosMay 2019
viewing of products