READ & SHOP NOW
Does your morning makeup go something like this: tinted moisturiser, bronzer, mascara, rinse, repeat? If your everyday look has become routine it’s time to try something different. Enter: a pop of colour on the eyes. Trending now, these easy to achieve looks use just one colour on the lid (even quicker than your go-to bronzey eye) and make a big impact. The best bit? They pair perfectly with the fresh, dewy, natural-looking base you’ve been perfecting everyday for the last five years. It’s no makeup-makeup but make it fashion—and it’s perfect for spring. Press play.
For a seriously modern look, don’t shy away from sunny yellow hues on your lids and keep it fresh with dewy, iridescent skin. Our tip? Make the pigment really pop (and last all day) with a clever eyeshadow base.
1. Apply a light base of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Natural Skin Perfector all over the face to even out the skin tone.
2. Take the Surratt Beauty Torche Lumiere Highlighter in Diamonte on the cheekbones, brow bone and cupid’s bow for an extra dewy glow.
3. Use NARS Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light across the eyelids as a base — this will ensure the eyeshadow pigment really pops!
4. Using a shadow brush, apply the yellow shade from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Palette Vol 1. across the lid and blend out the edges with a fluffy brush.
5. Use Kosås Kosasport LipFuel Hyaluronic Lip Balm on the lips to complete the natural look.
Welcome back warmer weather by taking your blue hues out of hibernation. Take it from 80s to modern with glowing skin and flushed cheeks.
1. Start with your favourite fresh, sheer base—we love Kosås Tinted Face Oil and Mecca Cosmetica Weekend Skin.
2. Apply Kosås 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow in Waterfall to your lid and blend out using your finger.
3. Add a coat of Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest-Lash Mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
4. Using your finger, apply Lilah B. Divine Duo Lip & Cheek in B.Lovely to your cheeks blending back towards your ears and pat the leftover colour onto your lips.
Credits:Video by Chelsea MorleyMakeup by Clementine BachetHair by Georgia Gaillard
viewing of products