READ & SHOP NOW
WATCH & SHOP NOW
To enter, entrants must purchase any Mecca Signature Line Sun Product on Sunday January 18, 2015 in a Mecca Maxima physical store in Australia. The Sun range consists of: To Save Face SPF 30 100ml, To Save Face SPF 30 30ml, To Save Body SPF 50 100ml, To Save Hands SPF 30 100ml, In A Good Light Fair 125ml, In A Good Light Med 125ml, In A Good Light Dark 125ml, To Save Eyes SPF 50 15ml.
2. Entry is only open to Australian legal residents (in all state and territories except the Australian Capital Territory) aged 18 years and over at the time of entry and who satisfy the entrance requirements contained herein.
3. Entry is limited to one entry per person. Multiple entries by the same person will result in disqualification.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of MECCA Brands Pty Ltd ABN 11 077 859 931 (“Promoter”), their related bodies corporate and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, sibling, step-sibling or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Manifest errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect, incomplete or lost entries.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
8. The competition commences on 18 January 2015 at 8.00am AEDT and closes 18 January 2015 at 9.00pm AEDT. Entries submitted and received by the Promoter after this time will not be accepted.
9. This competition is a game of chance. The winners of the prize will be determined by random selection. Each entry will be assigned a number in a competition database. A random number will be generated (within the number range of entries) by the ‘true random number generator’ at www.random.org by the Manager of the Promoter at the offices of the Promoter, 34 Wangaratta St, Richmond, Victoria, 3121, Australia on 19 January 2015 at 9.00am AEDST. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional valid reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn and the Promoter elects to draw upon such reserve entries.
10. The winners will be notified via email to the address provided by the entrant at the time of purchase. The winners’ name may be published on the Promoter’s Instagram and Facebook pages, and in any other promotional material the Promoter deems relevant. Entrants consent to their details being published in these circumstances.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to such decision or associated process.
12. 25 winners will win 1 pair of Charlotte Ronson sunglasses valued at $AU 150 each. The total prize pool value for this competition is $AU 3,750. If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable or out of stock the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with something of similar value and/or specification.
13. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, or any part thereof, are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
14. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
15. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter, and their related bodies corporate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of business or loss of goodwill or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is cancelled, delayed, interrupted, diverted, late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or otherwise); (d) any variation in prize value or specification to that stated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability or similar charge incurred by the Winner, their friends or the entrant; or (f) use of, or reliance on, a prize.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event beyond its control and in these circumstances, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition (without liability) and, if it elects to do so, recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
20. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms or warranties.
22. For a list containing the name of the winners, send an email, within 6 months of the date the competition, to email@example.com
23. This competition and any issues relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
24. The Promoter is Mecca Brands Pty Ltd (ABN 11 077 859 931) of 34 Wangaratta Street, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia.
25. New South Wales permit number LTPS/15/00149